VOTING IN-PERSON? HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT
- VOTE EARLY! Primary Runoff begins OCTOBER 13 – 30.
Election Day is NOVEMBER 3RD.
- Click on THIS LINK for locations, dates & times for Early Voting
- Click on THIS LINK for Election Day locations
- YES! You can Curbside Vote. If you do not feel safe going inside a polling location to vote, you can drive to any Comal County polling location, park where noted for Curbside voting, and call the Curbside voting number. You CANNOT be turned away for any reason to exercise your right to vote!
- Remember: As a registered voter in Comal County, you can vote at any polling location in Comal County during Early Voting and on Election Day.
- Health and safety of Election Workers and Voters
- Please wear a face mask.
- It is highly recommended that election workers wear face masks, as election workers will have access to face masks, face shields, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
- For each polling location, the Elections office has installed plexi-glass shields on the qualifying/check in table as an additional barrier
- Poll Pads will be sanitized after each voter is qualified
- ALL polling sites will have physical distancing floor markers
- No more than 5 voters in the actual voting area at any time
- Voters will be provided with hand sanitizer + instruments for no-contact voting, such as finger cots and/or disposable stylus to sign in and to use on voting machine to cast your vote.
- Voting equipment will be sanitized after each voter has cast their ballot in order to prepare the equipment for the next voter.
- Please be patient! Please try to make your candidate choices BEFORE you go to a polling place. You’ll be in and out in no time.
Let’s make this a successful and SAFE voting experience for everyone.